top of page


If you have any complaints about or are involved in disputes with your neighbors or the supers, the proper procedure is to contact our Managing Agent. Dealing with such complaints or disputes is part of the Managing Agent’s job; please do not contact members of the Board of Directors in such instances. If you are not satisfied with the Managing Agent’s resolution of your problem or you have a complaint about the Managing Agent or the management company, please notify the Board of Directors by email, explaining the situation fully.

bottom of page